Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About Curbside/Library Bookdrop Pickup and Directions
Arboretum Library Curbside or Library Book Drop Pickup
The Arboretum Library is pleased to announce curbside pickup service at the loading zone in the main Arboretum Parking lot! Arboretum members may now place orders of up to 7 items for curbside pickup.
How to Place an Order:
- Call (626) 821-3213 or email, Susan.Eubank@Arboretum.org and Frances.McAdam@Arboretum.org, on Tuesday through Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to place your order and schedule your appointment. Please include your telephone number in your email.
- The Arboretum Librarian will take your order and work with you to schedule a 10-minute curbside pickup appointment. If items turn out not to be available, the Librarian will inform the customer.
- Curbside Pickup takes place on Tuesday through Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
How to Pick Up Your Order:
- Curbside pickup takes place in the Main Arboretum parking lot (301 North Baldwin Ave., Arcadia, CA 91007). The parking lot entrance is on Arboretum Way.
- Upon arrival, you will drive* into the designated Loading Zone, marked with a yellow curb. The yellow curb loading zone is directly to the east of the accessible parking spaces. There is a concrete peninsula in between.
- If those spots are full due to a delay or a prior appointment running over, please find another temporary parking place.
*Biking and walking pickups are welcome and must also make an appointment ahead of time following the same procedures as drive-in or Library book drop service.
- Any books and materials being returned are quarantined for 72 hours before being checked back in and made available for checkout.
- The Librarian wears a mask and frequently washes her hands while handling all books and materials.
- All Arboretum members participating in curbside pickup must wear a mask while interacting with the Librarian.
Guidelines & Tips for Success:
- Visit the Online Catalog, before you call to determine the items you want in your order. The Librarian is also available to help you with your selections and make suggestions.
- Curbside pickup orders are limited to 7 items per order per day.
- Items may be returned in the Library Book Drop in front of the Library doors when the Library is open and in the Membership Office when the Library is closed. Items may not be returned when the Arboretum is closed.
- This service is available to Arboretum members only. Join today!